Renew Crew is a unique, low investment business opportunity that is a great add-on to any home service or outdoor contracting business. Our high-margin, recurring revenue business model will enable you to help communities and families enjoy the outdoors without having to take on the hassles of cleaning up the dirt on all kinds of weathered exterior surfaces. Additionally, it provides a vehicle for our franchise partners to reach their personal and business goals. For owners of existing home service or outdoor contracting businesses, Renew Crew can easily be added on as a new division or subsidiary to achieve business diversification, increase revenue, strengthen recurring revenues, and, most importantly, grow the consolidated bottom line.
Year Established: 1993
Year First Franchised: 2003
Franchised Units: 10 - 50
Actual number of units: 33
Company Owned Units: 0
States referrals areaccepted in:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
Financial / Terms
Cash Investment (Liquid): $40000
Minimum Investment: $100000
Maximum Investment: $125000
Minimum Net Worth: $150000
Franchise Fee: $24500
Average # of Employees: 2-3
Financial Performance Representation / FPR-Item 19 in FDD: Yes
Royalty Type: Flat Dollar Fee
Royalty Fee Structure:
Fixed monthly Brand Licensing Fee: tops out in the 7th year of the contract.
Ad Fee Structure:
Ad Fee: Fixed monthly rate: tops out in the 7 year contract.
Financial Terms Notes:
Franchise Fee: $24,500 (standard) $12,000 (micro)
VetFran Program Participant: Yes, we offer a $2,500 discount off the initial franchise fee.
Single Unit: Yes
Multiple Units: Yes
Area/Master Developer: No
International Expansion Opportunities: No
Single Unit Availability Outside US: No
Multiple Unit Availability Outside US: No
Area Development or Master Avail: No
Support & Training Provided
Financial Assistance Provided: Yes
Site Selection Assistance: No
Lease Negotiation Assistance: No
Co-operative Advertising: No
Support and Training Notes:
Here’s a basic outline of the extensive training you will receive as a franchisee
- Training in our proven marketing, advertising and lead generation systems to develop a customized local marketing plan for you.
- An in-depth profile of exterior surfaces and our approach to cleaning and protecting them.
- Sales training to learn how to close the deal.
- Training in our technology tools so you can run your business efficiently, including the CRM, routing software and our web-based service platform to run your day-to-day operations.
- Human resources practices to build the right team.
- In-depth training on the proprietary Renew Crew 3-step process.
- Field training on proper Renew Crew Clean™ techniques, applications and client care.
Days Four & Five
- Training in the use of our management systems to run your business efficiently and for maximum profitability.
- Training in our proven practices to provide world-class client service.
- Final review.
- Questions and answers.