What does a Mack’s Tenders Franchise Cost?
$178,000 – $389,500
Mack’s Tenders Founder and CEO, Mike Rosenberger, is a successful Entrepreneur and Restaurateur with over 30 years in franchising. Mike created Dick’s Wings in 1994 and grew the chain to 40 locations before taking the company public in 2011. Mack’s Tenders is Mike’s latest vision for an exciting QSR model.
Mack’s Tenders was created with a simple goal, to craft the perfect chicken tender. Starting with fresh, never frozen tenders Mike’s team of chefs created fried panko crusted and savory grilled chicken tenders with special seasonings that balance the natural flavor of the chicken. They then complemented the tenders with 30 special sauces especially designed for dipping. Mack’s Tenders has one of the lowest initial investments available for a QSR Restaurant, location size is 1,200-1,600 square feet unit with seating capacity of 25-50 and only 4-5 employees are needed to operate. Simple menu, low overhead, and easy-to-learn processes make this the perfect QSR choice for the novice or the veteran restauranteur.
Key Differentiators are:
- Fresh, Never Frozen Chicken Tenders Fried with a Light Panko Crust
- Healthy Grilled Options
- Choice of Waffle Fries, Sweet Potato Tots, and Crinkle-cut Fries
- Chicken Tender Tacos
- Chicken Tender Wraps
- New York Style Sour Pickles
- 30 Flavor Sauce Bar
- In-Line Locations with Smaller Footprint, Lower Initial Investment and Lower Operating Overhead
Mack’s quickly found their customer base to be every age group from 3-90. This is a menu item that is loved by most of the population and even those with discerning taste or looking for a healthier option can find a Mack’s Tender to match their palette. No other single QSR food item has such broad based customer appeal!
- Individuals seeking opportunities for single or multiple unit ownership in a QSR model
- Restaurant experience is a plus but is not mandatory
- A good business acumen with business experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Be able to demonstrate our core values of transparency, loyalty and passion for success
- Candidate must meet the financial requirements
- Area Developers are our regional development partners, and therefore should have multi-unit experience with a strong desire to build a legacy business with our brand
Established: 2016 First Unit Franchised: 2016 Franchised Units: 5 Company Owned Units: 0 States Registered In: Currently looking for franchisees in non-registration states only Canada Franchises: No International Franchises: No
Cash Investment: $100,000 Total Investment: $178,000 – $389,500 Minimum Net Worth: $350,000 Franchise Fee: $45,000 Royalty: 6% Ad: 2% Average Number of Employees: 4-6 Visa Candidates: Yes Semi-Passive Ownership: Yes Regional Developer Franchise Opportunities: Yes Veteran Discount: Yes – 10% discount
Financial Assistance Provided: No Site Selection Assistance: Yes Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes Recruiting Assistance: Yes Co-Operative Advertising: Yes Training: 14 days (7 days in corporate store and 7 days in franchisee store)