Unlike many restaurant franchises, Teriyaki Madness franchise owners don’t need $1,000,000 to build out their locations. The estimated initial investment ranges is $273,699-$616,760. Costs vary from market to market and are affected significantly by size, location, and regionally specific costs associated with the build-out, equipment, materials, and furniture. The franchise fee is $45,000 for a single unit. Discounts are offered for three-unit franchise fees to select candidates.
What does a Teriyaki Madness Franchise Cost?
$313,500 – $653,860
Average Unit Volume
Teriyaki Madness is seeking candidates for expansion.
Teriyaki Madness (TMAD) is a fast-casual restaurant concept serving up quality fresh, healthy and flavorful Asian food in a hip atmosphere. Teriyaki describes the flavor and cooking style while Madness refers to the state of mind our customers enter because they just can’t get enough! Euromonitor International declared Asian food the Global Hot Trend and the fastest growing food segment showing nearly 500% growth since 1999, as much as the next four food categories combined! Our food is made fresh to each order, totally customizable and ready in 5-7 minutes. Customers can get the traditional teriyaki bowl with rice, veggies and a protein or can customize their order to be healthier by opting for veggies, no rice, plus a protein. TMAD’s food hits on the biggest current trends by providing Asian food with healthy options.
Top Five Reasons to Join Teriyaki Madness
- Low Risk, High Reward – Teriyaki Madness has a high Average Unit Volume (AUV), low investment cost and amazing profitability. Simple to buy-in and simple to succeed.
- Teryiaki is Leading the Category – Teriyaki Madness combines the two fastest growing segments in the category: Fast Casual and Asian. Time to strike while the wok is hot.
- Training and Support – Comprehensive training is followed up with continued support by an experienced team with amazing support and coaching from each department to keep your team woking the wok.
- Simple and Scalable Concept – Our simple menu is intuitive for customers and employees alike. This Japanese restaurant franchise is a simple and profitable business for 1 unit or 100 units.
- Continued Growth – Teriyaki Madness has had FOUR years of consecutive same-store sales growth and an Average Unit Volume (AUV) of $1,134,507*. The numbers prove that TMAD is a winning concept for new and experienced franchisees alike.
Inquire today and get free information on how to open your own Asian/Japanese restaurant franchise with Teriyaki Madness!